If you are considering adding a conservatory to your home, you may need some help
in deciding what to use it for. Here are some excellent ideas.
1. Grow plants. The original function of a conservatory in the UK was to utilise their windows to focus the sun’s rays to aid plant growth. It is still an important consideration today so fill your conservatory with plants.
2. Sun Room. Following on from that, a conservatory is the ideal place to relax and soak up the sun during our summer months.
3. Dining Room. Conservatories, with their views of your garden, are excellent places to hold dinner parties and family get-togethers.
4. Office space. More and more people are setting up as self-employed. A conservatory can be an ideal space for a much-needed office in a relaxing environment.
5. Play area. A conservatory can be a perfect place to let the children play. It keeps them away from the main living area and surfaces are easily cleaned.
6. Hobby or craft room. If you have a hobby or craft this can be the ideal space to store and use your equipment, tools or materials.
7. Pet area. Why not make this a base room for your family pets?
8. Home gym. With more of us looking to get fit, a conservatory can be a great area to put your gym equipment. Perhaps even a hot tub.
9. Games room. Need somewhere to put your pool table, darts board or air hockey table? Try the conservatory.
10. Utility room. We all need somewhere to keep the hoover, dry the washing and store a variety of household things. Why not make use of the conservatory?
Regency Contracting have been designing and building conservatories in the Gloucester area for many years. They will happily discuss your ideas and make their own constructive suggestions based on their vast experience.
Why not contact them now on 01452 372229 or visit their website: www.regencycontracting.co.uk and make that conservatory a reality.