Approved Domestic Building Contractor
You don't need me to tell you that it's often daunting contemplating a big home improvement or renovation project. There's so many horror stories in the media where building projects have gone horribly wrong, that you'd be forgiven for thinking why should I take the risk?
Well, the fact is that people cite many different reasons including:
- Moving house is too stressful, can take many months and still end up in disappointment
- Uncertainty in the housing market
- Current home is not worth as much as you'd hoped
- 'Lost' money in estate agent, solicitor and stamp duty fees.
Follow The Simple Rules
The FACT is, it's perfectly safe to use a builder providing you follow some simple rules:
- Ensure your builder is approved by the Federation of Master Builders (FMB) that you know they're regularly inspected by the industry body
- Check that they'll provide at least a 10-year guarantee on all work
- Make sure they'll provide a Building Regulations certificate on completion (if necessary). You'll need this if you're moving in the future
- Make sure contractors on site are all fully trained
We meet all of the above and can help you with any domestic build requirements, from garden walls, internal renovations, conservatories, extensions, loft conversions, new builds and kitchens to name a few.