Add a Beautiful Conservatory to your Home in Gloucestershire
We have great experience in building conservatories for people throughout Gloucester, Cheltenham and the surrounding areas.
You will get the complete package from us, including a warranty. We will also advise regarding any necessary planning consents or Building Regulation requirements.
Under current regulations conservatories are exempt if they meet the following stipulations:
- The extension has a completely transparent or translucent roof.
- The extension walls are substantially glazed. Must have at least half the area of the walls formed of windows. Must have at least three-quarters of the area of the roof formed of glazing, polycarbonate sheets or similar translucent material.
- The extension has a floor area not exceeding 30m squared.
- The extension is sited at ground level.
- The extension is permanently separated from the remainder of the property by means of a door.
- Any radiator within the conservatory is controllable. (If fixed heating installations are proposed, they should have their own separate temperature and on/off controls).
- The glazing satisfies the requirements of part N, Schedule 1 (toughened/safety glass).
- The extension does not contain any drainage facilities. (i.e. sink, WC, or washing machine).
So, if you are in Gloucester, Cheltenham or the surrounding areas and are thinking of having a new conservatory added to your home, give us a call on 01452 372229 to have an informal chat.
Request A Quote
To Claim Your FREE No Risk, No Obligation Quote, Simply Leave Your Details..