You don’t have to take our word for it, either.
Here are some of the accreditations Regency Contracting has and some of the organisations it works alongside:
• NHBC – the National House Building Council (NHBC) is the UK’s leading body setting standards of house building and providing warranties and insurance for new homes.
• Trust Mark – awarded to 12,500 tradesmen nationwide, this is supported by TrustMark, a not for profit organisation licensed by the government and supported by consumer protection groups.
• Exor – part of the Alcumus Group, the market leader for provision of technology-enabled compliance risk management, certification and verification services.
• Safecontractor – the fastest growing health and safety accreditation scheme in the UK, now nearing 25,000 contractor members.
• Constructionline – the UK’s leading procurement and supply chain management service. It’s aim is to provide efficiency savings for both the private and public sector buyers and the construction industry.
• Build Assure Insurance – providers of practical, flexible and cost-effective building insurance.
Regency Contracting is one of Gloucestershire’s most experienced and trustworthy builders. We can supply a host of testimonials and have accreditations from government bodies and private construction auditors.